Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Joe...? (Minor Endgame $$$)

Author Topic: Joe...? (Minor Endgame $$$)
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Doc said he named himself after his wife's grandfather, right? Her grandfather Joe... Carey? The ages might be about right, and he did have kids on Earth...

------------------
"How do you define fool?"
"I don't attempt it. I wait for demonstrations. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
- CJ Cherryh, Invader

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doubt it... Carey's age plus 26 equals far less than the grandfather of a thirtysomething woman.

------------------
"And as it is, it is cheaper than drinking."
-DT on arguing with Omega, April 30

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now say his kid was ten when Voyager went on its' three hour tour. The ep took place 33 years later. She COULD have been his granddaughter, but she'd have to be in her twenties. Anyone got screencaps?

------------------
"How do you define fool?"
"I don't attempt it. I wait for demonstrations. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
- CJ Cherryh, Invader

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's in her 30's.
It was strange though when I saw her back towards the camera when she and the Doc came in...I thought it was Seven in his arms.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Call me crazy, but I think that was the intent...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps