Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » how many shuttles did Chakotay total?

Author Topic: how many shuttles did Chakotay total?
Jack_Crusher
Member # 696

- posted      Profile for Jack_Crusher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does anybody know how many shuttles did Chakotay total?

--------------------
Fry- How will we get out of this?
George Takei's head- Maybe we can use some kind of auto-destruct code like one-A, two-B, three-C...
(Bender's head blows up)
Bender- Now everybody knows!
-Futurama's obligatory Star Trek episode

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't he total 1 out of 3?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't this basically part of the same thread you started eleven minutes earlier?
Jack_Crusher
Member # 696

- posted      Profile for Jack_Crusher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think he totaled more than 1 out of 3, but he is dating 7 out of 9.

--------------------
Fry- How will we get out of this?
George Takei's head- Maybe we can use some kind of auto-destruct code like one-A, two-B, three-C...
(Bender's head blows up)
Bender- Now everybody knows!
-Futurama's obligatory Star Trek episode

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Off hand, I know he was piloting a shuttle that crashed twice. There's also a possibility of a third one, but my recollection of the episode is a bit fuzzy.

The first one that I remember involved Aaron Eisenberg (Nog from DS9) playing a Kazon child who was trying to earn his name. The Kazon ship fired on his shuttle and breached the hull. Chakotay and the kid beamed down to the planet as the shuttle hull breached and the craft exploded.

$$ Voyager Season 7 Spoilers below $$

The second time I'm positive of involved a season seven episode where Chakotay and Seven were in the shuttle examining the planet with the energy field surrounding it to protect the primitive people living on it. The shuttle clipped part of the field and crashed.

$$ Voyager Season 7 Spoilers above $$

A third time that might have been Chakotay's fault was an episode where there's a shuttle crashed on a gloomy world. Janeway is having out-of-body experiences the entire time. I don't remember if he was piloting the shuttle or if Janeway was.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The third instance of which you speak was in "Coda" and it wasn't in the 7th season. Kes was still aboard. Third season, I think.

I think Chakotay was at the controls, but Janeway was giving the orders.

Whoops...my bad. I see what you did with the spoiler warning there...I thought the second one was about the third example...sorry

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: Aban Rune ]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps