Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Emmy Results, for those who are so inclined

Author Topic: Emmy Results, for those who are so inclined
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Creative/Technical/Too-boring-for-public-broadcast Emmies were on Saturday Night. In its final year, ye olde fair series picked up a pair, after having recieved eight nominations in six categories.

Voyager...

• Lost to The Lot for "Outstanding Costumes for a Series." (nominated episode: Shattered)

• Lost to MADtv for "Outstanding Hairstyling for a Series." (nominated episode: Prophecy)

• Lost to The Sopranos for "Outstanding Makeup." (nominated episode: The Void)

• Won "Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore)" for Endgame, after having also being nominated for Workforce. It beat West Wing, FWIW, which IMHO has some really consistent kickass music.

• Lost to ER for "Outstanding Sound Editing for a Series." (nominated episode: Endgame)

• Won "Outstanding Special Visual Effects for a Series" for Endgame, again recieving another nod for Workforce, too.

--------------------
    "I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

• PsyLiam
    Hungry for you
    Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
    And who won "Best Animated series" then?

--------------------
    Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Hobbes
     Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
    Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
    Voyager: The Animated Aventures of the Delta Quadrant.

--------------------
    I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Veers
    You first
    Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
    Too bad those aren't broadcast. It would've been interesting to see the DS9 Emmies.

--------------------
    Meh

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
     - Printer-friendly view of this topic
    Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps