Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Tonight's Episode: 'Homecoming' or 'Hey, Remember That Last Trek Show?'

Author Topic: Tonight's Episode: 'Homecoming' or 'Hey, Remember That Last Trek Show?'
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone read the preview of Homecoming that was featured as the last chapter of the 'Endgame' novelization? I took the liberty of flipping through it while sitting in Waldenbooks not buying anything.
I was wondering what everyone thought of those burning questions: What the hell is gonna happen when Voyager gets home, and whether the book is going to do a good job (Christie Golden novels are 'OK'.. not the best Trek novels, but certainly better than many, but where is she taking Voyager?)

The new ship featured: The 'Alpha Flyer'
Woo Hoo!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is neither an episode nor an event confined to this night.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're a *master* of the obvious, Simon.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeff, if you can't reach it yourself, I'd be happy to remove the 6 board-feet of Ponderosa from your rectum for you.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, *somebody* got up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Either that or my "Sol thinks he's Liam!" comments are hitting too close to home.

Or a certain someone forgets that sarcasm/humor doesn't always carry over well in text and over-reacted. I forgive you, The_Tom, my dearest verb.

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's the second time I've seen you say Simon acts like Liam (he doesn't), and that Tom's name is a verb (it isn't). You seem confused. Perhaps you should just go out, relax, kill a few deer... get your thoughts in order, y'know?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

1) In a post somewhere, I referenced The_Tom in a way that made him remark in a follow-up post that he was happy to be a verb. Which is why I call him my favorite verb ...

2) I'm on a trend with the "Simon wants to be Liam." It's for continuity sake. "Hey, remember when Jeff mentioned Simon's desire to be Liam in four or five threads? Why can't Trek writers be that consistent?"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps