Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Another ST X post (minor $ ?)

Author Topic: Another ST X post (minor $ ?)
jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S

So, with O'Brien going back to teach at the Academy, and Worf being made Ambassador to Qu'onos who thinks that in the next movie we may FINALLY get to see Starfleet Headquarters in a TNG film? TPTB did say that it was likely that we would see some DS9 characters in the next film, could that mean O'Brien? It could also mean, GASP, Nog!! He is a lieutinant now and that would solve the problem of the rotating security chief that the E has been having since Worf left...

Maybe it's just me but I've been dying to see the return of HQ in a TNG film to maybe give this next one something of the epic quality the first few have been missing. Just some random thoughts to make my first post on the redesigned boards.

------------------
Proverbs for Paranoids, 3: If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.

IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see the next movie deal with the Federation keeping the Romulans and the Klingons from going to war with each other, and have Nog at the Helm of the Enterprise.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog has no security experience, so that's pretty much out, and I'd say that there is no question these are spoilers.

I'm fairly impartial to seeing Starfleet Headquarters in a TNG movie. You don't want to include it just for the sake of including it.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Jdogg
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't the Breen Level Starfleet Headquarters and the Academy in the Final Chapter?

------------------
Whats wrong? Ain't gonna live forever, never worrying about dying cuz it can't be any better. But Whatever happens, happens, always happens for the worst. If the worst is yet to happen I hope it happens to you first. -BHG

IP: Logged
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not leveled... just damaged. Severely.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be willing to bet that one of the shots we will see in the next Trek project, be it a movie or a series or what have you, will be a repaired Golden Gate bridge. There may not be any mention of it ever being damaged, or of the war, or anything else...but I don't think they can avoid the symbolism of showing the bridge whole again.

------------------
"Breath...keep breathing. I can't do this alone"
--
Radiohead

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps