Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Damar and Dukat ($$$$)

Author Topic: Damar and Dukat ($$$$)
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did not watch TDDUP, so I have a question: Does Damar know about Dukat's plan and why he wanted to have himself surgically altered to become Bajoran? What I'm saying is that now that the Cardassians have defected from the Dominion, would Damar tell the Feds about Dukat's intentions about Bajor?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's previously seen Dukat possessed by that Pah Wraith dude, and Dukat made a visit to Damar after being altered, so he probably knows that Dukat is insane. Damar didn't even tell Weyoun about it (not that it mattered), so I doubt he would tell the Feds. Damar probably thinks Dukat is doing everything in the best interest of Cardassia, and that's what he wants.

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You also have to remember that through all that has happened, Damar still respects and looks up to Dukat.

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps