Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » *plucky speak* "Defaint go down the hole.." $

Author Topic: *plucky speak* "Defaint go down the hole.." $
Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Those bastards! They actually did it! They destroyed the freaking Defiant! And it wasn't in a glorious battle scene, either (though it was a graphic death).

How could they have done this? It didn't even get a chance to take out more than one Breen ship.

Tonights episode (the one AFTER Bedfellows, I can't remember the title), was good, however, as we finally get to see that Damar isn't the alchoholic bastard-lackey he was previously. Anyways, this is more of a flame, but I thought I'd post it here since this is the DS9 board, and this is about DS9..

------------------
"You can burn a man's house & possesions, you can kill his friends, his family, but the most dangerous man is one that has nothing left to lose."

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hear you

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

Voyager
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad I knew about it in advance otherwise I would have been in complete shock. It was still hard to watch the Defiant go down. Didn't the Abandon ship alarm sound a little wierd?

------------------
One silly, twice foolish. -Dr. Weaver, ER

IP: Logged

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps