Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » A question about Kira...

Author Topic: A question about Kira...
David Sands
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for David Sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, last night I finally got to watch a full complete new episode of Deep Space 9. The first time since January (and before that one episode then, May 1998). It felt rather good to get back into it. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind filling me in on how Kira got a rank of Commander, as I'm a bit behind.

Thanks, everyone!

------------------
"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Tao to survivial or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed."

"...attaining one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence."

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War, 6th century B.C.E.

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
Commander Kira was being sent by the Federation to teach the cardasians how to fight a terrorist/gorilla type war against the Dominion. They desided that the Cardies would not except her in a Bajorian uniform. Adm. Ross gave her a commission. Odo changed his form back to what he looked like when the Cadies ran DS9. It still didn't go over well, but Dumar is getting the idea.

Nice to have you back, by the way!!
------------------
INSURRECTION

[This message was edited by The Excalibur on May 13, 1999.]

David Sands
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for David Sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the info, Excalibur! Very appreciated!

And it's good to be back!

------------------
"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Tao to survivial or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed."

"...attaining one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence."

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War, 6th century B.C.E.

Brigman
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Kira DOES look good in that Starfleet uniform. I hope they let her keep it. If she survives the end of the season...

------------------
Peace!
Brigs

IP: Logged
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with Brigman, Kira looks great in a Starfleet uniform. Too bad they couldn't get her into one sooner.

Hobbes

Federation Starship Datalink

------------------
"If you prick me, do I not...leak" - Data.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps