Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The Beginning Of The End (Trailer-WYLB$)

Author Topic: The Beginning Of The End (Trailer-WYLB$)
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this is the end folks. The Trailer for "What You Leave Behind" is now online at ST Interactive (http://sti.simplenet.com). Some new scenes, a lot of reused scenes. And this quote:

Beyond The Farthest Star, A War Rages On. At The Edge Of The Final Frontier, The Fate Of Humanity Is In Doubt. One Man's Destiny Awaits. One Last Battle Has Begun. The End Of A Legend Is Upon Us.

------------------
"The one, the only, THE 359!"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's actually quite a good trailer...

Now I just need to wait for the episode...!

------------------
Garak: "I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences." (DS9: "Cardassians")

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So what about the rumors of the Enterprise being in the final episode? Will it or won't it? It would kick ass to see the Enterprise, or at least another Sovereign-class ship.

Hobbes

Federation Starship Datalink

------------------
"If you prick me, do I not...leak" - Data.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes: The official line is no.

------------------
"But compared with Star Wars, Star Trek, for all its obnoxious spin-off "make it so" durability, is Hamlet and Lear alongside Saved by the Bell."

"Good old Liam as Qui-Gon Jinn, the hero in this film, is represented as fighting against the forces of greed. A Star Wars picture that preaches against greed is a little like Bill Clinton in the pulpit for a chastity-begins-at-home campaign."

-Rex Murphy on Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps