Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Star Trek: DS9 THE RECKONING!

Author Topic: Star Trek: DS9 THE RECKONING!
Mattrek
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
THis would work BEST as a Telemovie!!!

I think that the entire finale of Ds9 was leading to something bigger (at least with Sisko's story). Now that Sisko is with the Prophets he has to learn much. During this time "The Reckoning" will occur and it will be truly Sisko's greatest trial. On the gateway to the celestial temple...ds9...the reckoning will be fought, and one FINAL showdown (with people ACTUALLY being killed) will come about. The showdown could include Dukat...but that would be a bit hackneyed since it was done in the finale, and this will mean eigther the everlasting burning of the universe and the destruction of the prophets or 1000 years of peace of Bajor and the destruction of the pah wraiths . The Movie or Telemovie would include:

-Sisko returning
-The Evil Pah Wraith
-The Return of Jadzia (I have a whole new theory about this that I'll explain later)
-The entire crew back
-The continued Romulan/Klingon/Federation Peace Pact now including the Cardasians
-Kassidy's new child (the real trick is that the sorrow spoken in Penumbra, is that the baby is a Pah Wraith that must be destroyed)
-The state of Cardasia now
-An explanation of the relationship between:
Prohets/Bajor
Cardie/Bajor (their true destiny would be something very shocking)
-some very interesting guest stars (for ratings of course)
-And finally Bajor's 1000 years peace under the Federation!

This would be a movie only about Bajor. If they put in an underlying Dominion story it would only be cluttered (unless they do it very well, like tying in the Dominions role with the prophets or something). And then the next movie/telemovie could be about the dominion in the gamma quadrant. Or they could tie in the prophecy of the dominion with bajor's destiny (eg: Locusts)What do you think!

------------------
Star Trek RULES!
~Live Long and Prosper~
~Long Life and Happiness~

[This message was edited by Mattrek on June 20, 1999.]

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If any such movie were to be made, I would want them to focus on just one plot. Either have it local, with the Bajoran stuff, or global with the Cardassians, etc.

------------------
"It's not my birthday, it's not today. It's not my birthday, so why do you lunge out at me?"
--
They Might Be Giants

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*wonders if its Sol's birthday, or if he just has that sig there for the heck of it*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, yesterday was indeed his birthday.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Speak softly, drive a Sherman tank." - TMBG

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's also...

A.) One of my favorite TMBG songs.

B.) The only one that mentioned birthdays that sprung to mind.

I am now 19. Wow.

------------------
"It's not my birthday, it's not today. It's not my birthday, so why do you lunge out at me?"
--
They Might Be Giants

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps