Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The Big Question...... (spoiler free)

Author Topic: The Big Question...... (spoiler free)
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....... who has NOT seen the DS9 series finale?

And who here has missed one or more eps from the Final Chapter?

Well, lessee now, I've missed Penumbra, Till Death Do us Part, When It Rains, and Extreme Measures.

What about you? And please, let's leep this a Spoiler Free Topic.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I won't get to see any of the Final Chapter eps until CIC get around to releasing them in Europe. So far, they're at 'Prodigal Daughter' and 'The Emperor's New Cloak'.
Roll on...whenever.

(Hmm.."Unregistered". Lets see what we can do about that.)

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Mycon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
The only German speaking TV Channel who shows ST just started a complete re-run of DS9 from the first Episode on! :-( I think I'll have to wait another one or two years before I can enjoy season 7. (Or get it on tape for a hell lot of money...)

------------------
Mycon

IP: Logged
spawnster
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in the same boat as 'Gaseous Anomaly', as the video releases in Australia and Europe are about half a season behind. At this rate, should see the finale by around *gulp* January next year!
IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen all of the final chapter except for the episode just before "The Dogs of War." And I missed the first thirty minutes of Penumbra, but luckily my other Trek friends have a VCR in their dorm room.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm facing the same problem as Mycon. I have just seen the episode "Dax" for about the fifth or sixth time (a good one, though).

------------------
"The past, the present and the future, they exist as one, they breathe together." (Annorax, VOY: "The Year of Hell")
Ex Astris Scientia

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I missed some parts of some episodes, that's all.

------------------

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a good one to tell you. I have watched nearly every TNG episode since about the 4th season the, almost the entire DS9 run and almost all of the Voy series. And get this I missed all but one episode of DS9, mostly because it came on when I worked, and I didn't miss it on bit. That proves it I no longer addicted to Trek I know I go the rest of my life with without watching Trek and I wouldn't matter a bit. On the other hand if I didn't get watch cartoons they would have to give me a cute white suit and put me in padded room . So yes I missed the final episode.

HMS White Star

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't get to see Emperor's New Cloak or the one with Ezri's parents. I heard they weren't any good anyway.

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
www.pyros.org

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Emperors New Cloak" was prety bad, I didn't see the other.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Prodigal Daughter - was alright - except it was basically a 'getting to know Ezri' story. Thats about it.

The Emperor's New Cloak - was GREAT! not the BEST Mirror Universe Episode - but I liked it.

I am in Australia as most of you know, I think we'll probably get 4 Videos in December - i.e. we'll see WYLB in December - at the moment its 1 Voy and 1 DS9 a month... and this month's was videos 5.7 and 7.7 - so for Christmas they'll proably release (hopefully) like last year 5.12, 5.13, 7.12 and 7.13.

Andrew

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps