Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » DS9 movie? (MASSIVE SPOILERS)

Author Topic: DS9 movie? (MASSIVE SPOILERS)
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lesse now, Sisko's in the wormhole, O'Brien's back on Earth, Worf is going to Q'onoS, and Odo's in the Great Link. If they ever attempt to put a movie on DS9, they are going to have a lot of trouble trying to bring all the people back together. And believe me, it will be through silly plot occurences, and big coincidences........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I doubt they'd try, but it would be practically impossible.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Voyager
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you both, at this point it would nearly impossible to bring the cast back together in a good way and if they were to try it would probably mess the movie up, if they ever do one. I like the fact that they left DS9 with us wanting more, that is how a series should end.

------------------
"Destroying an empire to win a battle is no victory, and ending a battle to save an empire is no defeat."-Kahless

IP: Logged
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It may be something lame like an emergency occuring at exactly the same time as a staff reunion. *Shudders*.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In three words:

I
HATE
COINCIDENCES!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*sighs and cries* *wants a DS9 movie...with Weyoun in it* *L*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ST X:
Kira: "All hands battlestations. Stand by weapons. Raise shie... Worf, nice to see you, what the hell are you doing here?"
Worf: "Don't hug me. I was... er... Mr. O'Brien, you tell first."
O'Brien: "Well... it is... I mean... what a surprise, Captain! Wormhole's getting a bit boring, isn't it?"
Sisko: "Not the time for... OOOOODOOOOOH! How nice to see you."

*massive phaser blasts, exploding consoles*

*In the escape pod* O'Brien: "Don't worry. The Enterprise will pick us up. It's the only ship in the sector."

------------------
"The past, the present and the future, they exist as one, they breathe together." (Annorax, VOY: "The Year of Hell")
Ex Astris Scientia

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AAARRGGHH!!!

I hope it's not going to be something like that!

------------------
Wanted: Experienced Kamikaze Pilot

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited June 29, 1999).]

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
@$%##!

------------------
I did'nt do it.

[This message has been edited by monkeyboy (edited June 29, 1999).]

IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL at Bernd.
I don't think Michael Dorn would do a DS9 movie, unless they offered him buckets of money, and handed him a Worf centered script. He doesn't seem excited about doing another TNG movie.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps