Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Want a DS9 Movie?

Author Topic: Want a DS9 Movie?
FinalFrontier001
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.lcarscom.net/ds9horizons/

Sign the Petition. Make a Difference.

------------------
"I Lied. I Cheated. I Bribed men, to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But, the most damning thing of all is I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again...I would." - Benjamin L. Sisko,
'In the Pale Moonlight'

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and while you're at it, you can sign my petition to have the Earth's tilt made half a degree less steep. These harsh winters are starting to bug me.

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And this other one to stop global warming, that scientists are saying are causing harsher wintes yet.....

It didn't make sense when I read it either....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. I live in Florida where it got down into the TEENS a few nights in a row during winter. I mean, sheeeee-it - this is Florida! It's NOT supposed to get THAT fucking cold!

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
got down into the TEENS a few nights in a row during winter

Sounds like my kinda place .

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You'll have it nice. In New Jersey especially in the summer the air is so thick and disgusting that it takes alot more energy to do things. Also I'm between where we get freezing rain or little snow where it melts a few minutes later. Occasionally we get freak snow storms.

------------------
Signature for sale! For a mere price of $20 per letter you get this wonderful little space to say your own things. Get it now while there's still space!

-All you base belong to infinity. -infinity11

Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SS: "Yeah, and while you're at it, you can sign my petition to have the Earth's tilt made half a degree less steep. These harsh winters are starting to bug me."

Or perhaps MORE steep - then winter and summer would swap ends that much sooner. As it stands, Ozzies are going to have to wait some 13000 years for a white Christmas...

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps