Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Officers' Lounge.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Has anyone...

Author Topic: Has anyone...
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
seen Adam Heinbuch lately or knows where he is? What about his website? Anyone know any new info about that. You remember him? He was the one who took all those ST: Mag and Fact Files schematics and retouched them. He was also working on his Galaxy class based Frontier class starship. Ya know, he's Vorlon?

[ May 23, 2002, 21:30: Message edited by: Dat ]

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, we all know who he is.
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well there are some who may not know who he is. Anyway, my question still stands. What are his whereabouts and what about his site?

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I saw him listed in the "recent members" list a few days ago...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He lurks occasionally. I saw him either yesterday or before. But, as with most Vorlons, we can't ever really be sure, can we?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I saw him on ICQ earlier today. Haven't really talked to him in a while, though.
The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*vorlon speak* I have always been here.

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you walked into that one. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

quote:
Originally posted by The Vorlon:
*vorlon speak* I have always been here.

Then, do you plan on continuing with your website? And if so, then what is/would be the address?

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*hic* Fell Form member bladder longs to the occifers lounge *hic*

TRANSLATION: Fellow Forum member blather belongs to the officer's lounge.

*snaps padlock*

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps