Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Nemesis E3 Media Disc

Author Topic: Nemesis E3 Media Disc
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.section31.com/stories/may-2002/052302_a.shtml

This is all i have of it, E3 ended yesterday, there has to be more of that disc out there.

Lets all collaborate and try to somehow get an image (iso, bin, etc) or more media from this disc.

So far the wallpapers are killer. I really love the artistic style they are going with this one... very dark, reminds me of TUC.

On a related note -- do we see a trend? A lighter Star Trek film fails horribly, so they make a darker more serious one to make up for it - which becomes a hit (TFF and TUC). Will we see them same in INS to NEM?

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooo...the back of his head...ssscaaaaarrryyy...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Alpha Centauri
Usually seen somewhere in the Southern skies
Member # 338

- posted      Profile for Alpha Centauri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
On a related note -- do we see a trend? A lighter Star Trek film fails horribly, so they make a darker more serious one to make up for it - which becomes a hit (TFF and TUC).
And, of course, there's the even/uneven-numbers-rule. Let's just hope that Nemesis will comply to this rule.

--------------------
Signature.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A lighter Star Trek film fails horribly,
You mean like the awful, horrible, Voyage Home which failed horribly?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Wes
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malnurtured Snay:
quote:
A lighter Star Trek film fails horribly,
You mean like the awful, horrible, Voyage Home which failed horribly?
ouch -- I am an awful person for overlooking this -- but i WAS just comparing TFF and TUC.... TVH is pure gold.

Yes, i like abreviating trek movies.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except for the last two. I liked I but N could have done slightly better. It seemed that unlike I, N used plot devices that had been done to the Nth degree. I didn't see any of that in I.
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not alone in that.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, there's an Elite Force 2 coming out? Is it about Voyager or the Enterprise-E this time?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I've read, the 24th century in general. Though the Ent-E is heavily involved.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The game begins during "Endgame" and goes on from there, but I don't think anything but that first "save Voyager from the sphere" adventure occurs on (or near) Voyager. But then, it's still pretty early in the development cycle.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older looking Romulan seal -> the Reman version?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Wes
Member # 212

the new one looks awesome.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps