Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Help with Seven of Nine Action Fig (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Help with Seven of Nine Action Fig
Starship Voyager
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,

I need help with the Seven of Nine action figure released in Playmate's Warp Factor 5 series. Here's a pic:

http://members.aol.com/kamleeb/65131.jpg

I've been trying to find a picture of her Borg alcove for a few weeks now, to no avail. Is it a full alcove, or just the top part? Is it made of paper (for a backdrop) or plastic, as a real accessory? How does it stand up? By plugging into the figure's back or simply put behind her?

Gah! Confusion!

Is there a decent pic of her w/ the alcove out of package anywhere?

IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Sets up anti-Lee defense system*
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Resistance is futile. 8)

Seven-of-Nine action? I really think one's time would be better spent actively seeking one-on-one action, quite frankly.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I tried.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No pictures (or insults, alas) for you, but considering the variety of websites dedicated to chronicling their owners' various collections in exhausting detail, I have to imagine there are some out there. Have you tried a quick Google search or three?
The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

google is your friend. even for images.
Member # 239

I went crazy with the image search, and I came up nil.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In retrospect, I imagine a search for "Seven of Nine action" would probably be less than useful for certain definitions of use.
The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

lots of nice seven of nine pictures here
Member # 239

But probably very, very high on the Google Zeitgiest.

[Edit: This makes sense if placed above TRFB's post]

[ June 22, 2002, 22:20: Message edited by: The Same Ultra Magnus ]

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wonder if my long series of 'beating a dead horse' photochops had any effect on the zeitgeist? i must've searched for photos on the phrase 'dead horse' for two weeks to complete my mad ambition of compiling dozens of photos of people beating dead horses.

by the way, it was an artistic commentary about life, Professor Benton!!!!

jeez

BTW, i can always only find the same three photochop pics of 7 nude. not that im looking, just they they are everpresent in file searches everywhere because of their high spreading speed.

Member # 239

And none of them are ver convincing, either. Or, um, my friend told me they weren't.
The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

they are if you take off your glasses *yowsa yowsa!*
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Actually a google for "Seven of Nine action" turns the following up as the first result, and while it isn't a very good picture, it would seem to indicate that toy comes with just part of the alcove.

http://www.sevenofnineb.org/toysale.html

Member # 239

Slandatory comments of masturbatory habits of the owner of those toys aside, the alcove does seem to be a molded plastic piece.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps