Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Nemesis Teaser Music

Author Topic: Nemesis Teaser Music
Nemesis
Member # 255

- posted      Profile for Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone of you know what music has been used in the teaser?
I doubt that this are already parts of the nemesis score...

thanx

--------------------
Counterstrike goes cinema! Our own Fan movie!
www.delta-recon.de

And of course my own StarTrek Series Project
www.stnemesis.de

Just a preview...

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hah hahahahah I have been waiting for this!

Nemesis! your screen name needs spoiler warnings!!! BWAH HA HA HA HAaaaaagh *cough*

damn.

Nemesis
Member # 255

- posted      Profile for Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah... i know....

stupid paramount... stole my sig...
How could i've known back in 2000 that paramount would call the next movie nemesis... [Roll Eyes]

anyway, back to my question...

--------------------
Counterstrike goes cinema! Our own Fan movie!
www.delta-recon.de

And of course my own StarTrek Series Project
www.stnemesis.de

Just a preview...

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think those are parts of the Nemesis score, Nemesis. I know that some movies may use someone else's music for their trailers and teasers (like Ghosts of Mississippi using The Shawshank Redemption and Good Will Hunting using Rudy), but the Star Trek movies have always used their own scores for the teasers and trailers.
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not necessarily. As I recall from the "Insurrection" teaser-trailers, they reused a lot of footage and music, mainly from "First Contact." For instance, they had several shots of a GROUP of Starfleet ships firing, which led me to hope that there would be a REAL insurrection in Starfleet, rather than a simple act of disobeying an incompetent admiral's orders.

That being said, I do think that the music from the Nemesis teaser was new. And though I didn't look too closely, I didn't spot a single shot of re-used footage in the teaser, either.

Looks good!

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think I should take that back. The first teaser for First Contact used music from "The Best of Both Worlds."

I stand corrected.

The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
which led me to hope that there would be a REAL insurrection in Starfleet
now THAT would have been cool. fucking Star Trek, always ruining how awesome Star Trek is.
IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps