Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Did anyone see the Ifilm Nemesis preview?*spoilers*

Author Topic: Did anyone see the Ifilm Nemesis preview?*spoilers*
RAMA
Member # 380

- posted      Profile for RAMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its 5:22 minutes long! They've never done anything like it before. I have to say, the acting and fx are the best I've seen in a trek movie! Take a look:

DUE TO MEGA SPOILAGE, BE WARNED!

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_multimedia/0,4470,2446644,00.html

RAMA

--------------------
Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know Major Tom's a junky. Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just out of curiosity...do you ever read before you post?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

RAMA
Member # 380

- posted      Profile for RAMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
Just out of curiosity...do you ever read before you post?

Well a bit. I browsed to see if anyone posted anything on the subject...did someone post about it before??

RAMA

--------------------
Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know Major Tom's a junky. Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but in a little-visited part of the Forums. They discuss starships in there, apparently.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're still here?
Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is everyone so down on this guy? Oh I get it, you're all jealous of his muscles, aren't you?

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Jealous. *LOL*
IP: Logged
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Am I not here?

Do I not exist?

Did I not say that the BS was to stop?

Perhaps I wasn't speaking with enough force.

UM, Phlox, Edipis: If you insult anyone here again - *ANYONE* - you will quickly find yourself without posting privs.

If I am not absolutely fucking clear about this, please let me know immediately so I can ensure there is no lack of understanding.

This topic is closed.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps