Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Issue 5

Author Topic: Issue 5
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got #5 of Star Trek The Magazine, original title. Disappointed that it doesn't have the Delta Flyer stuff though. It's got a big section on the Enterprise-D, and they finally got to that Species 8472 briefing.

Did anybody with a subscription get #4 only recently? A friend of mine just got the last issue about a week ago.

Hobbes

------------------
Got Trek?
Federation Starship Datalink

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought Issue 4 about a month ago. It was nice, except the missing info on the Delta Flyer and the Aeroshuttle under Voyager. If the magazine showcased the Captain's Yacht of the Enterprise-D and Enterprise-E, at least the Aeroshuttle would be mentioned. And about the Enterprise-D bridge upgrade, there was no mention of the updated version being installed and that made me mad.

------------------
"Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery."

-Dedication Plaque quote from the U.S.S. Odyssey

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I flipped through issue 5 but haven't had time to read it carefully. So far I'm impressed with the study on 8472 anatomy, but I'm most excited about that upcoming DS9 computer game!! It's said to revolve around the Dominion War events in seasons 6 and 7. Whoo!

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps