Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Dr. Katherine Pulaski Nemesis "possible $$$$$$$"

Author Topic: Dr. Katherine Pulaski Nemesis "possible $$$$$$$"
Warbadden Hawkins
Member # 905

- posted      Profile for Warbadden Hawkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well being the Avid geek, I stayed to watch the credits and to my surprise Diana Muldaur (Dr. Katherine Pulaski) was in the credits. For Nemesis, I didnt see her in the movie. Did anybody see her? as a extra or anything...

Or am I crazy. Which is a possibility...

--------------------
Captain Hawkins
USS Delphronta

BTW [,.??,;,"",' the, it, outran.]

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was she at the wedding?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Warbadden Hawkins
Member # 905

- posted      Profile for Warbadden Hawkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She might have been, i really was too, well caught up in the moment to look in detail at all of the extras there....

--------------------
Captain Hawkins
USS Delphronta

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I highly doubt that she was there. I don't recall seeing her in any of the scenes when they show the wedding audience. Plus, we probably would have heard something about it by now (like Wesley's appearance and getting his lines cut and Guinan showing up).
Nemesis
Member # 255

- posted      Profile for Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow she must have been in the movie - her name is listed in the credit list on http://us.imdb.com/Credits?0253754

--------------------
Counterstrike goes cinema! Our own Fan movie!
www.delta-recon.de

And of course my own StarTrek Series Project
www.stnemesis.de

Just a preview...

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, did we see Guinan in the final cut, or not?

Timo Saloniemi

Warbadden Hawkins
Member # 905

Geordi and Guinan talk for awhile towards the end of the wedding scene, she gets about 8 lines in... i think...

--------------------
Captain Hawkins
USS Delphronta

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the credits at the IMDb also list Steven Culp as playing Commander Madden. Commander Madden was not in the movie and, if I recall correctly, none of his scenes were even filmed.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Filmed but cut would be my guess. Paramount certainly put out a press release that he had been cast once principal photography was well underway, so it seems unlikely he was written out mid-shoot.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd think his part was filmed, but became part of the 50 minutes that the director had to cut from the film.

(he he! I edited my post! Now I don't look sooo foolish!) [Big Grin]

[ December 19, 2002, 15:36: Message edited by: Jason Abbadon ]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Logan? Yeah, screenwriters are always a part of the editing process.

The IMDb's Nemesis listing is about as accurate as the Children's First Book of Space from 1925. Note that none of their memorable quotes were actually in the movie. Good job, accurate web guys!

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But didn't WH say he saw it in the actual film credits?

I'll look when I see the film a second (ugh!) time. (Yes, I know I'm a fool to actually pay to see this piece of refuse more than once, but who knows, perhaps it will "improve" with a second viewing... [Roll Eyes] )

I certainly didn't see Pulaski, but then again I didn't really look that hard at the wedding guests. Considering that there were at least a minute or so, and possibly more, cut from this scene, its a possibility. After all, they did bring back Whoopie & Wheaton.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps