Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Class of Hugh's ship (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Class of Hugh's ship
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
I didn't like BoBW... My opinion is no more or less wrong than yours.

?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark Twain was the best part of the episode!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OVER acted, IMHO.
....I have to say the best part of the episode was Geprdi clocking the alien with the snake cane.
You just never get to see Geordi kick ass like that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OVER acted, IMHO.
....I have to say the best part of the episode was Geordi clocking the alien with the snake cane.
You just never get to see Geordi kick ass like that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark Twain overacted in real life.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

I believe that "overacting" in real life was just hamming it up in public: I doubt he was that bad inprivate moments....and his writings really reflect that after his daughter died. He's the same in public, but rather subdued inhis journals.
...stil, it was a good performance for what the script allowed and I read that the Actor (whose name escapes me) played Twain on the stage after the episode.
I believe the article is in a STTM from a few months back. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Name...escapes...me...

Jeremy Hardy, or something? He was Deep Throat as well.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerry Hardin
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

The STTM I refered to was issue 9- the one with the Excelsior study model article. (mine has Worf on the cover-not that that's any help!). [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps