Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Designs, Artwork, & Creativity.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » DS9 movie ideas

Author Topic: DS9 movie ideas
Gloom
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for Gloom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had an idea for a DS9 movie. Let me know what you think.

A probe comes through the wormhole, transmitting a distress call. The Defiant is launched, thinking the Dominion has risen to power again. When they arrive they find that a new race has come to power, and that the Dominion is under attack. The Federation offers to help. After much consideration (and perhaps another attack) the Dominion accepts the offer. Odo is sent as a Founder ambassador. Upon hearing this, the Klingons sent a task force, led by Worf, who's given up his role as an ambassador and become a General in the Klingon army. The alien race attacks DS9, but thier fleet is driven back. O'Brien is appointed leader of an engineering team sent to repair the station in anticipation of another attack. The aliens decide to destroy the wormhole, but the Prophets send their Emissary to stop them.

That's all I've got so far. Any suggestions?

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds more like a novel than a movie.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a suggestion. Let's move this to where it belongs...

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps