Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Vote Now! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Vote Now!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should the Star Trek movie franchise call it quits?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling it quits, no. But taking a nice long break and getting some fresh blood in the franchise, yes.

I have to be registered!? Forget it, then.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Intruder1701
Member # 880

- posted      Profile for Intruder1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you from West Palm Springs all you have to do is click yes or no or undecided. Let us not make this anymore complicated then it already is.

--------------------
"Who cares if we bomb a few hospitals, it just means we got them a second time" Warrant Officer Robert Clift, CVN-71 OEF

Dr Phlox
Member # 680

- posted      Profile for Dr Phlox         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think They should go back to the true original enterprise and follow the exploits of Kirk, Spock & the rest of the gang during the time between cancellation and the Motion Picture.

-----------------------------
Axel Foley: Don't you think I realize what's going on here, miss? Who do you think I am, huh? Don't you think I know that if I was some hotshot from out of town that pulled inside here and you guys made a reservation mistake, I'd be the first one to get a room and I'd be upstairs relaxing right now. But I'm not some hotshot from out of town, I'm a small reporter from "Rolling Stone" magazine that's in town to do an exclusive interview with Michael Jackson that's gonna be picked up by every major magazine in the country. I was gonna call the article "Michael Jackson Is Sitting On Top of the World," but now I think I might as well just call it "Michael Jackson Can Sit On Top of the World Just As Long As He Doesn't Sit in the Beverly Palm Hotel 'Cause There's No Niggers Allowed in There!"

--------------------
President Josiah Bartlet: Congratulations. So, who is da man on this one?

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: I think this time we're all collectively da man, sir.

Deputy Communications Director Sam Seaborn: I accidentally slept with a call girl.

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: Accidentally? Did you trip over something?
-----------------
The West Wing

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
animated, no doubt?

seriously though, i don't understand how it could be even remotely possible that an internet user would have "no opinion" about such a the "fuck"ing important topic !!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without Star Trek and Britney Spears NUDE XXX !! there would be no Internet.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the obvious solution here is to combine the both! Nude Star Trek Britney Spears !!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too late.. i saw a website like that back in '98
Dr Phlox
Member # 680

I'm not talking about animated. I'm talking about new actors , new fits, new feel. They do it with every other remake. And if they fuck it up it will only be expanding the mess known as Enterprise.

I wouldn't mind Halle Berry as Uhura
-----------------
Axel Foley: Don't you think I realize what's going on here, miss? Who do you think I am, huh? Don't you think I know that if I was some hotshot from out of town that pulled inside here and you guys made a reservation mistake, I'd be the first one to get a room and I'd be upstairs relaxing right now. But I'm not some hotshot from out of town, I'm a small reporter from "Rolling Stone" magazine that's in town to do an exclusive interview with Michael Jackson that's gonna be picked up by every major magazine in the country. I was gonna call the article "Michael Jackson Is Sitting On Top of the World," but now I think I might as well just call it "Michael Jackson Can Sit On Top of the World Just As Long As He Doesn't Sit in the Beverly Palm Hotel 'Cause There's No Niggers Allowed in There!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't think that signature might be a tad long, do you?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I mentioned that to him. I think he think's its perfectly okay for a super long signature that causes otherwise normal and somewhat sane posters on Flare to want to run him down in the middle of a road like a deer.

Er, squirrel?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, pumpkin?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Dr Phlox
Member # 680

Why don't you actually read the post instead of discrediting my signature, which is one of my favorite quotes. Now if that bothers you enough to stop stalking Jeri Ryan and Kate Mulgrew for one minute I think I've accomolished something.
-------------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're not discrediting your signature. We're openly lambasting it for being too long. You, in turn, have decided that either I, Liam, or TSN, are in the habit of stalking people. Clearly, then, you are delusional, and need to: a) shut up, b) cut down your sig.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Dr Phlox
Member # 680

I'm personally going to forget all I said and what you all said and go back to the topic.

Now Halle Berry as Uhura.........
-----------------
If they can't take a joke fuck 'em [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps