Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Who watching the watchers?

Author Topic: Who watching the watchers?
Pwesty
Member # 1035

- posted      Profile for Pwesty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi fellow Trekkers
I was just wondering if the has ever been any evidences on this board that people from Paramount have posted anything or are monitoring what�s fan based is up to and is thinking or do they really care at all?
Thanks

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though there are surely Paramount interns whose job it is to occasionally type "star trek nerd discussion" into Google and see what comes back. TrekBBS has a few writer-types on it, if that sort of things interests you.

In the before time, in the long long ago, Ron Moore mentioned keeping track of "The Great Link boards," which at the time was surely a reference to us, in a prior incarnation.

Pwesty
Member # 1035

- posted      Profile for Pwesty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe good old Ron Moore should go back and take a good hard look some of the Battlestar Galactica BBS since he is completely destroying that show with his so called renvisioned crap.
Just my two scent

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure some hip fashion magnate like Calvin Klein makes a nice cologne you may want to try.

To mask those.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*snicker*

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ron Moore has responded to the deluge of digust and hate he has received on some boards regarding Battlestar Gallactica, I believe. Although having read some of them, I firmly believe that the fans are actually expecting him to turn up at their houses and give them money by way of apology.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps