Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Request for DVD caps: Shuttlecraft interiors

Author Topic: Request for DVD caps: Shuttlecraft interiors
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm about to start designing an interior layout for the type-17 shuttlepod, but what I really need right now is some good reference pictures of the interior of the ST:V, TNG, DS9 & Voyager shuttles.
This is so I can get a good feel for the overall aesthetics and some reference for the look of the chairs, consoles, doors etc.

So anyone with the shows on DVD and capture ability I would greatly appreciate some assistance.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on chaps! I know some of you have been collecting the DVD box sets.

While you're at it see if you can get a shot of the back of the Type-6 while it's in flight. Axeman and I are having a hard time sussing out the colour of a shuttle's impulse exhaust.
That plus I've begun work on an accurate set of plans for the Type-5 & 6 and I'll need all the reference I can get.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't ever recall them lit, but the original shuttle design from ST5 had them lit bluish-white.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that the Voyager Type-8 had normal reddish engines around the top of the rear hatch...

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the TNG type 6s had unlit exhaust all the times i saw (even though i felt it should be lit if they were analogous structures to the ST5 shuttle)

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were those supposed to be the engines because the Type 8, as I recall, also had the grills flanking the aft hatch.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps