Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » I need some Dominion war stardates!

Author Topic: I need some Dominion war stardates!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm writing a description of the USS Douglas's background for JOAT nad need some stardates from you knowledgeable folks.

-I need a stardate for when the Tholians signed the non-aggression pact with the Dominion.
-A stardate for 18 months prior to the signing of that pact.
-The stardate that Earth was attackeed by the Breen.

If there is no specific date mentioned on the show, I'll gladly accept a plausable guess of those dates.

Thanks in advance. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.st-minutiae.com/academy/literature329/index.xhtml
http://memoryalpha.st-minutiae.com/wiki/Call_to_Arms (after Stardate 50929 for end of "In the Cards")
http://memoryalpha.st-minutiae.com/wiki/The_Changing_Face_of_Evil (after Stardate 52576.2 for "Penumbra")

That should give you some rough idea, at least. [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Good sites -including your own, of course (bookmarked).
I'm just not clear as to the stardate the Tholians isghned the non-aggression pact and I sure dont know to to roll back tyhe stardate 18 months from that point.

Can you make an educated guess for me?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it was in "Call to Arms" when it was discovered the Romulans, Miradorn and Tholians had all signed a non-agression pact with the Dominion. Stardate 50975.2 is associated with that episode so that would seem to be a rough estimate on when the treaty was signed, at least a week prior to that date.

18 months prior to that I would guess would be about 49475, roughly the time Dukat "Return[ed] to Grace", if you will. [Wink]

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want 18 months, then that's a year and a half, so just subtract 1500 from the stardate to get your target -- about 48475 or so. [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In "Call to Arms", the Romulans had just signed a pact 'yesterday', so I think the Tholian and Miradorn pacts could easily also have been signed in between "Call to Arms" and the preceding episode.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
If you want 18 months, then that's a year and a half, so just subtract 1500 from the stardate to get your target -- about 48475 or so. [Wink]

Bad math Minutiae! Thats 2500. [Smile]

The stardate for episode 167 was 52576.2 and episode 173 was 52645.7, Earth was attacked in episode 170 which fits snugly between those other two episodes, so I would say a 52600-ish.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Using the nifty covertor on Identity Crisis' site, 18 months prior to 50975.2 is about 49475.26.
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

"Bad math Minutiae! Thats 2500."

Curses! Foiled again... [Wink]

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't that sentence be equivalent to "I rock you guys"?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The mind boggles.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Wouldn't that sentence be equivalent to "I rock you guys"?

You guys do all the work and he rocks???? [Wink]

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not feeling particularly rocked here.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

That's because you've rocked yourself so often, you've lost all sensitivity.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps