Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Something's happening on Thursday (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Something's happening on Thursday
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite obviously not.
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the enterprise haters really need to get into Season 3. The show really has turned around

Also, this announcement will be a joke.

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't last year's big announcement, a transporter accident with Tripp and Porthos?

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup
Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that there was also an announcement of Vulcan-Americans protesting their portrayal in Enterprise.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember when Enterprise first started Berman said something along the lines of - if the show didn't work after 6 episodes they always had a back-up show that would use existing sets and little extra money input to turn it into a new show... I wonder what that show was?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voyager II - The Wrath of Janeway... [Razz]
deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clicky

I assume the red Klingon picture that leads to a 404 right now is supposed to be the announcement. :\

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the naked TNG calender, the Trekland theme park, "She", "The Morn Identity", and Billingsley spoiling "Zero Hour". Oh, and something about "Lil Buddy", whatever that may be.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, now I see the rest of the stuff!

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MaQ'chel's make-up and costume is actually pretty good, the Thundercats logo on his arm notwithstanding. The rest of the guys are just dorks.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

I thought one of them was Kevin Smith for a moment, but it was just some other fat guy. It's funny how they didn't even bother to make the Klingon foreheads match the wearer, but I assume that was intentional. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xindi-Brady?

Worst. Pun. Ever.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking they found a bunch of goofs at a convention and followed them around. Either that, or they used some pre-existing convention photos that a bunch of goofs submitted.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by http://www.startrek.com :
The new park, to be called "Trekland," is slated to open by the year 2010 at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, future home to Starfleet and the spot where Kirk landed a cloaked bird-of-prey.
In this bold move, Paramount Parks offers a new destination that promises to be "The Final Frontier of Fun" as visitors from around the world come to seek out new rides and new adventures.

The proposed attractions include: the Antimatter Horn; It's a Thrall World; Orion Pirates of the Caribbean; Great Nanoseconds with Mr. Data; Captain Picard's Wild Ride; Vash Mountain; Country Targ Jamboree; Haunted Mess Hall; Janus VI Cruise; Enchanted Horga'hn Room, Main Street U.F.P.; Starfleet Tours; Morn-o-rail; Odo-pia; Harry Mudd Hatter; the U.S.S. Columbia starship; Dr. Noonien Soong's Treehouse; and the Cyrano Jones and the Tribbles of Doom Adventure.

Different sections of the park will be themed by easily identifiable areas such as "Final Frontierland," "Risaland," "Mirror Universeland," "Vorta's Weyountown" and "Return to Tomorrowland."

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps