Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Gen Trek Forum Description Contest (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Gen Trek Forum Description Contest
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Temporal Causality Loop In Effect"

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The forum in where we can guess where Worf will end up in next."

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bond is the winner: The post must be made here! This far, no further!

Runner ups are Futurama Guy (very classic), and Balaam for stroking my ego, switch Doctor with Moderator and that would be nice though I don't think that would be allowed.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Bond, James Bond
Member # 1127

- posted      Profile for Bond, James Bond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. So do I win a years supply of Turtle Wax or something? [Wink]

--------------------
"You must talk to him; tell him that he is a good cat, and a pretty cat, and..." -- Data
"I will feed him" -- Worf (Phantasms)

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll just get to admire your handiwork once Charles does the changes.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You holding your breath, there, Ultra? 'Cause I wouldn't recommend it. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOOO000000!!
[Mad]
We got noobs (over 1100, at that!) sloganing the forums now...way to give them hope.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Bond, James Bond
Member # 1127

- posted      Profile for Bond, James Bond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did the line between established member and noobie get drawn at member # 1000 or was it sometime between January and September of last year? [Razz]

Inquiry minds would like to know.

--------------------
"You must talk to him; tell him that he is a good cat, and a pretty cat, and..." -- Data

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Compared to some of us, FG is still a noob... [Wink]
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noob scum: we dont need their kind in here....

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Bond, you still over at Subspace Comms?
Is it remotely worth my time?

Hey! I just got the new "Worlds of DS9" book!
Cardassia and Andor: looks cool- I'll read it tomorrow night.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Bond, James Bond
Member # 1127

Yep, I'm still there. I think it's worth the time but to each their own I suppose.

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Topher:
Compared to some of us, FG is still a noob... [Wink]

Yeah yeah...strangely enough I have been here a year and a half. [Eek!] [Eek!]

Besides, the numbers run awfully thin between 100 and 1000. [Wink]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's probably because the first hundred are the well-established types who have been around for years. The ones past a thousand are the recent arrivals who haven't had time to be culled yet. The missing numbers in between are the people who signed up, disappeared, and have since been eliminated.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's because there were a lot of registrations in that range that never got used, so they were deleted. And the system doesn't recycle numbers.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps