Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Jerry Goldsmith dies of cancer.

Author Topic: Jerry Goldsmith dies of cancer.
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just found out Jerry Goldsmith died of cancer yesterday. It makes me very sad that such a brilliant mind can be taken away by cancer.

For those of you who do not know, Jerry Goldsmith has created some of the best film scores in history. This includes The Motion Picture (he created the Enterprise theme), The Voyager theme, The Final Frontier, Star Trek First Contact, Insurrection, and Nemesis. This man was personally my second favorite composer on earth, responsible for some of the best scores in history including The Mummy, Total Recall, The Sum of all Fears, Hollow Man, and a ton of other movies.

He will be missed, and I will be listening to his music all day today.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this is in the wrong spot, redundant, and unreplied-to. I don't think I feel too bad about closing it.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps