Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Something fun listed at IMDB.... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Something fun listed at IMDB....
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408305/

Nick Meyer to direct a Trek Prequel featuring the Earth/ Romulan War?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James Cameron to direct.
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Thats OK, I think James Cameron would make a good director, especially for Star Trek movies. I am more concerned about the theme of the movie however, I am not pleased with the fact Picard refuses to pic up anymore roles for Star Trek - but I suppose the man has had enough. Data and other members of star trek TNG must make a come-back, that way it will make the film more interesting and familiar. I dont think the "Enterprise" series is very good. The chracters including Archer and other academy members - are literally Aliens themselves! Its soo boring and the series lacks depth... Supposedly set ages before the original series yet they have so much tech it rambles the mind!!! I dont believe kirk new anything of a "Nutremo flux inhibitor" device - or "Suppressed Quantum fields". The Transporter system buisness just takes the biscuit!!

I hope this prequel is about Star Trek Original series, The Next Generarion, Deep Space nine - or VOYAGER at the very most!! but please, please, please dont be an "Enterprise" Movie!!!"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nutremos aren't even discovered until 2320. It is the healthy cereal that is fun to eat!

It seems to me we've had a thread about this alleged project before. (Which is probably real, but, I mean, IMDb, while a super great resource for films past, is somewhat less reliable when it comes to films future.)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant eat Nutremos: they pass right through me.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh crap... there goes the franchise!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

If they're going to destroy the franchise, at least let Paul Verhoeven direct!

.....and they can wrap Gene's body in copper wire so that his spinning eternally in his grave thereafter will generate enough power to ease the oil crisis.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT A POST VOY MOVIE STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I be a mongoose dog?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Member # 239

quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
I WANT A POST VOY MOVIE STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK.

I will steal your babies and raise them as my own.
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Resistance is futile!

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring back Kirk! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data's going back to NX-01. He better not play Soong.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He plays Arik Soong

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
If they're going to destroy the franchise, at least let Paul Verhoeven direct!

.....and they can wrap Gene's body in copper wire so that his spinning eternally in his grave thereafter will generate enough power to ease the oil crisis.

Isn't he ashes AND in space?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Is he?

Huh.

Mabye they can harness the ubrealized dream somehow....though not if Earth Final Conflict and Andromeda are any indication....

Fuck it.

I just want more fun in the DS9 era.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps