Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Couple of Borg Questions. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Couple of Borg Questions.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't you heard of 'fuzzy logic'? [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, thats what T'Pol has...at least by the third day.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

aneurysm
Member # 906

- posted      Profile for aneurysm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, what the fuck is a "kooter?"

I swear I need an English-American dictionary.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its pretty easy to figure out using context. At least, I managed to figure it out.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. But just in case you're just a bit slow (and not, say, a moron):

The Borg Queen is a woman. Women shave their hair in several places. F.G. was therefore talking about either:

1/ The hair on her head.
2/ The hair under her arms.
3/ The hair on her legs.
4/ The hair on her twat.

We know that she has no hair on her head. We know it can't be her arms or legs, since F.G. was talking about one thing, rather than two. Continue on this path, and you will find your answer.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I swear I need an English-American dictionary."

I don't think it's a very common term.

And, to be honest, I always assumed it was spelled with a 'c'.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah. Apparently, someone in Pittsburgh came up with it.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was simply referring to the the tow truck friend of the Brothers Duke from ''the Dukes of Hazzard''...!!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, they were cousins. They were ALL friggin' cousins. Bo, Luke, Daisy, and the two goofs who replaced the guys after they went off to become NASCAR stars, or whatever.

Cooter was just a redneck.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps