Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » JMS *still* wants to do Trek? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: JMS *still* wants to do Trek?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Err, it was a joke - you too may have been joking - but I may have missed it - how American of me. [Smile]

I'd like to thank the chair I was sitting in for being so stable and comfortable all night, I'd like to thank the stairs that lead up to the podium for being even and not too many. I'd like to thank this statuette for being such an odd shape. I'd also like to especially thank this microphone for being too low, so I can pretentiously lean down to talk into it. Lastly I'd like to thank the orchestra that is cutting me off for speaking for too long. Thankyou.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait.

Austrailia has the internet now?

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Curzon Dax
Member # 1481

- posted      Profile for Curzon Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey if he wants to do a much gittier series I say more power to him. I agree that in some aspects Trek is too G rated. I think Trek has always needed the intrigue that Bab-5. Just as long as Wesley Crusher does not show up as a Sec31 operative. Yuk!

:{)

--------------------
All problems in the world can be solved with a small amount of well placed C4 explosive.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I bet JMS would create a Star Trek that was quite git-filled indeed.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf's already a bit of a git though. And, er, Damar.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps