Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Nemesis SCE DVD out in December?

Author Topic: Nemesis SCE DVD out in December?
kiltedbear
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for kiltedbear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Insurrection getting the 2-disc Special Collector's Edition treatment in June, on some website it said that they would be releasing a 2-disc set for Nemesis in December. Can anyone confirm or refute this?

--------------------
"Sweet Jesus, do you have to use the whole can?"
-Metatron

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far, I haven't heard anything.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope it would be a new cut including some of the deleted scenes that were needlessly cut
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apart from the new XO - what scenes were cut? Anynone got a known list?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of doubt it. The Nemesis DVD was produced after they started the whole special edition thing, and already has most of usual features. I mean, heaven forbid a studio pass up a chance to take another bite at the apple, but it's a little soon and, as I said, there just isn't much left to add.
kiltedbear
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for kiltedbear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it would be kind of surprising if they didnt, since they did the 2-disc thing for the rest of the series.

--------------------
"Sweet Jesus, do you have to use the whole can?"
-Metatron

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but my point is the Nemesis DVD was produced in the same fashion as all those others. So while I'm sure every possible penny is to be wrung from it, I think Nemesis already constitutes its own special edition.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they are going to do a 2-disc special edition, then Decemberish would be about the time they'd do it -- they generally have a window of about six months between releases ... I'm kind of surprised Insurrection is coming out in June, actually, seems kind of quick.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There will definitely be a 2-Disc SE for Nemesis.

The release-date in Germany is Nov 3, the same release-date as the fourth season of Enterprise.

This was announced at FedCon 14 last weekend.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabye we'll finaly get to hear Wesley's toast at the wedding then (I was pissed that was not on the "normal" DVD, but that new XO retard and the seatbelt chair was).

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

My successful prediction rate is nosediving.

quote:
And for you Star Trek fans, look for the 2-disc Star Trek: Nemesis - Special Collector's Edition on 10/4.
There's a rumored release date for the animated series in there too, plus one or two other neat things, depending upon your tastes.
Irishman
Member # 1188

- posted      Profile for Irishman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Detestable film, really. And they killed off DATA!

--------------------
This is just fun...it's not life...keep this in mind and we'll all enjoy it much more

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps