Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Wil Wheaton Reviews "The Naked Now"

Author Topic: Wil Wheaton Reviews "The Naked Now"
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/09/08/star-trek-the-next-generation-the-naked-now/

You've gotta check it out, there are some great quotables in this little summary! Although I've long ago gotten over hating Wil Wheaton for the ridiculous portrayal of Wesley Crusher, it's nice to see that he's moving on and can make fun of those ridiculous episodes, too.

I also found a great new quote for my sig! [Big Grin]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That WAS indeed fucking brilliant.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet. What's ole Willy doing these days anyway?
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he writes, he acts, he does sketch comedy, he is a husband, a father, and a poker player. Go here and read the archives, then follow the link on the main page to WWdN in Exile. And get his books.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you, the president of his fan club? [Razz]
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but I do admire the hell out of him.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And how he's done "Where No One Has Gone Before", with some more awesome tongue-in-cheek remarks.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, you couldn't have just said "check my sig!".

I'm just kidding Fry, you're a wonderful man.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

The reason I didn't say "check my sig" is because my sig can change at any moment, and then where would the poor people who visit this thread ten years from now be? [Wink]

--------------------

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you Wil Wheaton! This bit:

Picard wants "the boy" to STFU and GBTW, but Riker tells him, "Dude, this alien was totally hot for the boy. I bet we could get the boy to shake his ass for the alien and --"

- made me laugh so hard, I spat my toothpaste all over my laptop.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You brush your teeth behind your computer, eh?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he just always has toothpaste in his mouth!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does add to the effect, I confess.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Did anyone click the link to Dennis Madalone's "America We Stand As One"!?!. LOL! Is this FOR REAL!?! It looks like a piss-take!

Did everyone notice Pat "Lita Alexander" Tallman in the clip!?! They married each other did they? I know she also did stunts.

Dear oh dear!

Oh and it was also directed by Rob Bowman who directed heaps of Star Trek and X-Files episodes - and maybe even the X-Files movie.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patricia Tallman is married to Kosh, actually. Has been for 7 years. With a Koshlet.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps