Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » DS9 gone missing in UK

Author Topic: DS9 gone missing in UK
Lurker Emeritus
Member # 1888

- posted      Profile for Lurker Emeritus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if any of the UK channels have broadcast rights for DS9 anymore? I haven't seen it around in an awfully long time. Sci Fi has literally rerun the whole of Voyager back to back three times now. I can't take much more. I'm ready to talk! If only they would ask me questions! I'd talk!
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like that in the States, too. I can never seem to find a network that ever shows DS9. Of corse, these days the only Trek on TV seems to be TOS "The Special Edition"... [Roll Eyes]
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the US, Spike has exclusive rights to TNG and DS9, currently airing weekday afternoons.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps