Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Klingons in Romulan war (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Klingons in Romulan war
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In TMP we had Andorian civilians and possibly crewmembers, a Saurian crewmember, a Rhaandarite crewmember, an Arcturian crewmember and possibly some other aliens.
In TSFS, there was a large humanoid alien on the Enterprise, and in TUC we had Dax the Shoeless Alien.
But that was about it. TMP had the most interesting aliens in SF uniforms (apart from perhaps the upcoming ST:Nemesis)

BTW, serving as the only human on an all-Vulcan ship would be horrible to!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on one's disposition.
The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In TVH there were a few aliens I believe on the bridge of the Saratoga. But I'm looking forward to seeing some of the TOS era aliens in 'Enterprise'. Jeffrey Combes (Weyoun) is rumoured to be playing an Andorian in one of the early episodes.

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the Okudagram: FASA didnt ever use Okuda's computer font as seen there. That looks like something the man himself did, or maybe a fan publication from the first few years of TNG

Okuda used two fonts for the same type in the first few years of TNG, one the big display font that we know so well from every Okudagram inspired webpage, and also a smaller version that wasnt as slick but designed to be readable at very small points (to the mercy of us freeze-framers). The small font (Now known as TNG Monitor) was used by Okuda until the middle of TNG, but he eventually go some more sophisticated looking text in graphics as technology got better for him. Unfortunately TNG Monitor continues to grace every second rate webpage i visit. You can see it in the blu RNZ okudagram here and many of the printouts (such as the SS Mariposa shiplists from season II) but by the time of the conference room shiplists he was using a font more similar to the standard TNG computer font (which i have in a form referred to as Swiss911)

Not that we are talking about that anymore

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps