Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Berman/Braga/Trek 5

Author Topic: Berman/Braga/Trek 5
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all these rumours - has anyone bothered to out and out ask Berman and/or Braga that there shouldn't be any new trek - at least not for a few years - that it should be given a rest?

Andrew

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, but come on! Their jobs are on the line here, right. If they can't get another series going, they have to find something else to do. Unfortunately the creative process is overshadowed by the need to eat and pay bills. Sure it may make for a strained story line, but I can certainly see why they would be trying to push another series. That doesn't mean I agree with it though...

------------------
"Resolve and thou art free."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Braga has already said that he knows a lot of people don't want a new series yet. He claims to agree, but he followed that by some comment about how, if they have a good premise, they should go w/ it. Personally, I think he just doesn't want to admit that he's only doing it so he doesn't lose his job.

------------------
"Their 'flower power' is no match for my glower power!"
-C. Montgomery Burns, The Simpsons

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw an article that said that Berman wanted to give it a rest after TNG, but Paramount would have non of it. It softened my opinion of Berman a grat deal.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps