Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $$$ - B&B to write bad ENT fanfic!?! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$$ - B&B to write bad ENT fanfic!?!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Ugh.

On the apparent T'Pol/Tucker hot-lovin'-a-thon, I agree with Lee. You know, I agree with Lee so much that it's worth repeating.

quote:
Ugh.

Granted, I've missed all of season three so far with the exception of the premiere, but this seems so badly out of character for the both T'Pol and Tucker. T'Pol lusting for a human? T'Pol jealous because of a human? Tucker reacting passionate for a Vulcan? I really don't think there is a reasonable explanation for this. Sure, they will have spent two and half years serving together, but I can't imagine the mutual animosity calming to the point in such a length of time for T'Pol to jealous of Tucker's interests and Tucker to jump into bed with her at the first chance.

quote:
Ugh.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Aya
Member # 1148

- posted      Profile for Aya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Urge to vomit...RISING.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see Tucker jumping into bed with her, but not falling in love with her. Not after the tension between the two. And I definitely can't see T'Pol becomming jealous or developing an attraction. Unless perhaps the Expanse is effecting her emotional control. Or perhaps her experience aboard the Vulcan ship had a more extensive effect on her.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were kind of building up to it with those erotic massage neural therapy scenes. Although they suddenly paired her to Archer for "Twilight".

I guess it's better than the pointless out of the blue Seven-Chakotay relationship.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that T'Pol admires Archer in some fashion, and that admiration only turned into something else in "Twilight" because he essentially sacrificed himself for her.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess we could do some heavy reading-between-the-lines and assume that, whereas Tucker might not have initially resented being passed over for Captain in favour of someone who isn't even Starfleet (or human), he might well have come to do so especially if he questioned her command decisions as often as he appeared to.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. The synopsis sounds pretty cliched, but they tend to do that regardless of what they're actually synopsizing. I mean, I can easily see myself recoiling in horror at the actual episode, but, I guess I do not get this gut-level distaste being displayed here.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps