Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Star Trek SEALs?

Author Topic: Star Trek SEALs?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like *THE WORST* idea for a show - EVER...

I mean how DATED would that show become... sheesh! Star Trek is about exploring our humanity not being Steven Seagal... TSK.

Next we'll have Star Trek: Opera Cops... The tales of a rag tag group of people who journey from planet to planet shutting down illegal Klingon opera productions.

*GROAN*

clearly being knocked back so many times - Braga and Berman are clutching at straws. This is the problem - they have become so complacent and sure of their jobs in recent years - that they'll think we'll feed on any scraps they throw to us. *GRRRRRR* Maybe Berman could start "expaning his horizons into other projects" and Braga could and should focus on the job at hand - making Voyager the best he can. HE IS THE EXEC Producer, after all.

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But think about it, such a team has to exist in Starfleet. Probably very similar to Red Squad.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, this all really applies if:

A: You treat rumors as gospel.
B: You think the source of the above rumor is reliable.

I'm fortunate enough not to do either.

But it isn't an impressive idea, and I'd think the novelty would wear off in a season.

* I pay even less attention to rumermongers than I do to my parents, as a general rule-of-thumb*

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, I have to admit to listening to rumours, and other things off the net, more than I listen to my parents, I have zero respect for my father, and my mom, well I love her, but she doesn't understand the word privacy, when it concerns my trash, my desk, my closet, hell, my whole freaking room, an occasional accidental opening of mail

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

Dane Simri
Member # 272

- posted      Profile for Dane Simri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna... "But think about it, such a team has to exist in Starfleet. Probably very similar to Red Squad."

Well, I'd say that there must logically also be a unit of replicated food inspectors in Starfleet... but that doesn't mean I want to spend an hour a week watching them check to see if the raktajino is up to standard...

------------------
Dane

"...and there was war in heaven..." The Bible, Revelation 12:7

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Trek shouldn't become a military series (or a food inspectors series, for that matter)

------------------
So small,
so innocent,
so young,
so delicately done,
grown up in your poison.

"Little Baby Swastikkka"
-Skunk Anansie

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed Prakesh. How about my Opera Cops idea LOL!

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps