Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » GD Poll of the Week V - Most hated Character

Author Topic: GD Poll of the Week V - Most hated Character
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.......... other than Wesley

This Week's Poll

Simple as that. Your most hated character other than Wesley. Why is that you say? Because if I DID include Wesley in there, there would be absolutely no contest!!!! You may include main characters and guest characters from all eps and movies. Keep in mind that Most hated doesn't always mean the worst character (a most hated character can be a villain like Gul Dukat).

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway, because she spends her time executing crew instead of getting the ship home.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I can't remember stuff." - John Linnell

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you've made it hard to pick, Tahna.
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. I'd have to say that "Bonk on the Head" kid from the TOS.

------------------
"I suppose you thought I was dead? No such thing. Don't flatter yourselves that I haven't got my eye upon you. I am wide awake, and you give plenty to look at."
Household Words, Aug. 24, 1850
From the Raven in the Happy Family

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those two fairy tale charachters from that voy holodeck episode with Naomi Wildman from season five...

------------------
"Hey you...you talkin to me?"
"Show me your steel"
"I will show you my iron claw technique!"

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valid candidates. I'm afraid I found Kes frequently quite irritating, although hated is too strong a term.

Roberta Lincoln from "Assignment Earth" rather got on my nerves too. Groovy 60s chick... BAH!

------------------
Gene: "I AM Star Trek"
Yvonne: "You can't sum yourself up in so small a package."
Gene: "SMALL?!!"

- Gene Roddenberry: The Last Conversation

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Counsellor Troi!! She's far too 'fuzzy' and always spoiling the action with her psychological blabla.

------------------
So small,
so innocent,
so young,
so delicately done,
grown up in your poison.

"Little Baby Swastikkka"
-Skunk Anansie

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Berlinghoff Rasmussen, with his incredibly smug and superior attitude.

------------------
Somehow we're going somewhere.

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vic Fontaine!!
At least his singing that is...

------------------
"Reality is a condition that occurs because of a lack of alcohol."
- Albert Einstein

(-=\V/=-)

Obi Juan
Who's your master?
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for Obi Juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean you like the character other than the singing.
Well he's definitely got my vote. At least we got to see him (or more precisely his mirror self) get killed in The Emperor's New Cloak.

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vic is OK, as long as he doesn't sing. I mean, episodes around a holo-character are also seen on the Enterprise and Voyager, and that's fine by me. But when he starts to sing, I have the tendency to no longer look at the series as being Sci-Fi, but an old musical movie or something. It just doesn't fit in.

Singing one song, well that's fine, when you make it a short song. But Vic has song a whole album's worth of songs, I think that's way to much.

------------------
"Reality is a condition that occurs because of a lack of alcohol."
- Albert Einstein

(-=\V/=-)

KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hated almost every child that appearred on TOS. They were all so perky and happy and just... annoying.

------------------
All hands, abandon ship! All hand, abandon...
BOOM!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps