Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Strength of the Federation (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Strength of the Federation
nx001a
Member # 291

- posted      Profile for nx001a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the romulans did send a cloaked fleet then they would be detected. Something like a large "replace with techno babble" detected at high warp approaching earth. To me this sounds like a fleet of cloaked ships plus there must be a tachyon grid near by.

------------------
"We set sail on this new sea because their is new knowledge to be gained and new rights to be won" John F Kennedy

members.aol.com/mfwan/index.htm

warbird5
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think there's a tachyon grid that would detect any cloaked romulan ships that try to cross the neutral zone
IP: Logged
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't anyone read my post - Troi said - after research in 'The Neutral Zone' TNG - that the Romulans rarely - if ever pull the first punch - they would rather be blameless - AND its their fundamental curiosity of humans, that has stopped a full scale war.

They can be very calm and peaceful one moment then savage and deadly the next. A race of extremes.

------------------
"...it might be easier to study
ancient societies from distant orbit than it might be to sit next to the
Guardian of Forever with a tricorder." - Baloo, January 2000

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps