Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » GD Poll of the Week VI - Best Overall Actor (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GD Poll of the Week VI - Best Overall Actor
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About name typos:

I saw an artikel in a local newspaper a few days ago about future technology. It had a picture of the Borg Queen and Captain Picard with a note that said: "... Alice Krige as the cybernetic Borg Queen and Robert Picardo as the holographic doctor."

BTW: Alice Krige did a fabulous Borg Queen.

------------------
"Reality is a condition that occurs because of a lack of alcohol."
- Albert Einstein

(-=\V/=-)

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It strikes me that it is much more difficult to choose the BEST actor then it is to choose the worst, but unfortunately there has already been a poll about that

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
William Windom. Commadore Decker in "The Doomsday Machine"

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earlier today I relaized one that I'd forgotten, since he's only been in three or four eps: Jerry Hardin.

------------------
Lisa: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Bart: "Not if you called them 'stench blossoms'..."
-The Simpsons

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol: I've never seen you spell Stewart correctly.

I vote for Rene Auberjonois and Nana Visitor.

------------------
--Then, said Cranly, do you not intend to become a protestant?
--I said that I had lost the faith, Stephen answered, but not that I had lost self-respect. What kind of liberation would that be to forsake an absurdity which is logical and coherent and to embrace one which is illogical and incoherent?

James Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hasn't Todd been guesting on three non-consecutive (was that right?) occasions? I remember him being old Jake Sisko, then Worf's brother Kurn and then a Hirogen.

It's funny 'cuz so has Brian Thompson, my second favourite muscle-man!
I first saw him as a red-faced gamma-quad inhabitant threatening Quark, then as another klingon on Lursa and B'etor's BoP in "Generations" (COOL! They've both been Klingon's), then as a Jem 'Hadar in "To the Death". That guy's something, he even looks like he has trained his face-muscles!
I think when he got his intestants rearranged by the Terminator back in -84 he had found his role-model.
------------------
-Have some coffee, it's good!
-Ah don't want none o'your god-damn coffee!!

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited February 06, 2000).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps