Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Gray Uniform on Voyager

Author Topic: Gray Uniform on Voyager
Delta Vega
Member # 283

- posted      Profile for Delta Vega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the episode with Neelix's Hawaiian party and the nebula thing (the name escapes me) Harry dosn't want to come to the party. When B'Elanna and Paris are talking about his shirt and they stop at a corner Tom says "I'll see you at the party with Harry" or something along those lines. Then a person passes behind them. He appeared to have a gray-topped uniform. But he passed really quickly and the camera wasn't foucused in on him so it was kind of blurry. Think it could have been a gray uniform? Also, I think it was a relatively early episode, so did they have the grays in production for the cast yet?

------------------
Klingons never do anything small, eh Worf? -Commander Riker,
Star Trek: Insurrection

http://www.huntel.net/massa/StarTrek/index.html

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grey? You mean the black part was grey or the coloured part was grey? If it was the coloured part - it could have been a blurry blue... if it was the black part - the person might not have had his 'top' on - and was showing the underneath tunic.

That presents and interesting question:

Kirk had his green vest
Picard has his grey vest
Sisko and Picard had their waist coats...
Janeway has nothing of the sort.

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he means a late DS9/FC/Insurrection style uniform.

------------------
If you want to get your soul to heaven,
trust in me.
Don't judge or question.
You are broken now,
but faith can heal you.
Just do everything I tell you to do.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow.
Let me lay my holy hand upon you.

-Tool, "Opiate"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Delta Vega
Member # 283

- posted      Profile for Delta Vega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes that is what I meant. It could have been a blurry (sp) blue but It didn't look like it.

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One should also remember that the ship carries all-grey uniforms with department-colored stripes on the chest. These are some sort of jumpsuits for physical exercise, first seen in "Learning Curve", and subsequently used in some away missions as well ("Darkling"?).

I think DS9 also had a guest appearance of these uniforms at some point.

Timo Saloniemi

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps