Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » My Version of the Galactic Map.

Author Topic: My Version of the Galactic Map.
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all in the image!
The Galactic Map

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

[This message was edited by Daryus Aden on April 24, 1999.]

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earth can't have Romulas so far from it - in Past tense when the federation was gone - the Romulans were the closest interstellar signals from earth, there were the romulan wars - with slow starships and the romulans had moved into the Rigel systems in Past Tense... Cardassian First Contact wasn't that long ago...

at least 25 years - with the settling of the DMZ colonies by the Native American Indians...

Klingon contact came AFTER Romulan First contact.

The klingons exist in both Alpha and Beta Q's like the federation - Earth is on the boundary...

Romulan Sectors are of low numbers close to 001. where as Cardassian sectors are in the 50,000s...

It is possible to have vast space of no governments between set boundary's of two government - Betrekka nebula might not have been a boarder dispute.

anyway - nice map.

sorry for picking it

------------------
The house is falling down, 'cause of my loose tounge.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry matey, Earth HAS to be on the AQ/BQ border.

=)

------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats what i said!

earth is on the AQ/BQ boarder - Klingon Empire and Federation falls both sides - Romulans Space entirely Beta Cardassian Union - entirely Alpha

------------------

Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AndrewR: the sectors that border the Cardassian Union are not in the 50,000s, they are in the 21,000s (The Wounded).
IP: Logged
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

sorry I said that with out looking up the actual facts - fives and twos are both yellow

------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earth and DS9 are circa 13 days apart, extrapolated by dialog in "The Search 1" and "Homefront".

Any chance of working in the Ferengi?

------------------
"......"
�������������-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*notices a rather glaring error*

DS9/Bajor/Cardassia are canon-canon-canonically in the Alpha Quadrant. Putting them in the BQ is like saying the Enterprise has five nacelles.

------------------
"......"
�������������-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

*Ponders*

Damn.

However, they have also been saying that the Klingons and Romulans are in then AQ for all the good that does us.

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps