Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Dominion War

Author Topic: Dominion War
DARKSTAR
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
With 2 years. Thousands of ships lost. Millions of lifes taken! Worlds scarred. What do you think was the major impact on the Federation after the war. Will routines become like they were before the war or will there be restrictions on travel between the Aplha and Gamma Quadrants. Will cvillians be able to travel Federation space like they did before the war. Will Starfleet be able to carry out it's before the war duties? Will Starfleet be able to withstand another Borg invaison though they are weakened? I think with some of the fleet in Cardassian Space and with some still in the Beta Quadrant Starfleet is severely streched even with Klingon and Romulan assistance. This is the essence of my new idea.
try this http://flare.solareclipse.net/Forum7/HTML/000236.html
and tell what uou think!

------------------

IP: Logged
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try skipping lines once in a while, your posts are very compact...
There, I've said it!

Interesting thoughts, I hope ST-X will involve the world of the Federation a little more, it's about time the Enterprise-crew got involved in the here-and-now a bit more, perhaps dealing with the state of the A-quad as it is presently...

------------------
So, how's that Survivor-contest coming along, Newt?
-Well not very well at the MOMENT, everyone seems to have died.
-Gee, that's bad. Those Aliens bugging you yet?
-Not really, they mostly come at night mostly...

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited November 10, 2000).]

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(scratches head)

Is it possible to spam to your own post in another forum topic?

------------------
Homer: "I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way the go Nimrod!
Let him get used to not using so much caps first

Darkstar: You seem to like the Dominion war and the possible after effects. I heard there are plans for a line of post DS9 ending books, with a (partially?) new crew. You may want to check it out.

------------------
Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students and they check out books and then they learn things."
Giles: "I was beginning to suspect that was a myth."
- Buffy: The Vampire Slayer

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, now that the thread you're trying to repeat here has been moved to this Forum, where it should have been in the first place, this one holds no purpose.

DARKSTAR: I'd suggest paying more attention to the individual Forum topics in the future, and just posting your thread once, wherever it belongs.

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps