Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager's home coming episode

Author Topic: Voyager's home coming episode
DARKSTAR
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We beggin with Voyager @ warp 9 she is still heading towards the Alpha Quadrant. Seven detects a severely damaged Borg Cube limping @ warp 4 towards Borg space 5 light years away. Voyager alters course and increases speed to Maximum warp and arives in 9 hours. The Borg aren't as damaged as they appear and lock a tractor beam and begin to drain Voyager's sheilds. Voyager fires all weapons... The rest is up to you!

------------------

IP: Logged
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Five years ago, I would have said that subterfuge is not a Borg trait.

Anyway, do you even pay attention to what you're posting, Darkstar? For one, this belongs in the Voyager forum. Second, the idea's pretty poorly thought out.

There's a certain thing called "proper syntax"...

------------------
Francesca: He was born on the tundra, that's where he belongs. You'll kill him if you take him to Toronto.
Thatcher: That's a bit drastic, don't you think?
Francesca: Look, I've been to Toronto. Trust me, nothing can survive there. - "due South"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'll continue the story.

... The Borg open up with all of their weapons. Voyager blows up. Fade to black.

Caption:

NEXT TIME, ON STAR TREK:FANBOY...

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited November 11, 2000).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps