Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Star Trek SCE

Author Topic: Star Trek SCE
nx001a
Member # 291

- posted      Profile for nx001a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has any one here read the Star Trek SCE e-books? Are they are good and are they worth buying?

------------------
"We set sail on this new sea because their is new knowledge to be gained and new rights to be won" John F Kennedy

members.aol.com/mfwan/index.htm

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from what I've heard, short yet satisfying.
Apparently the newest one features a salvage mission to the OLD Defiant from "The Tholian Web."

As a matter of principle, I kind of refuse to read E-books until a decent portable reader is developed, because I hate sitting at a computer to read long stories. My back can't take it.

Still, I really do want to read these books.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

nx001a
Member # 291

- posted      Profile for nx001a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what year the book is set in and what the new ship is and who the captain is?

------------------
"We set sail on this new sea because their is new knowledge to be gained and new rights to be won" John F Kennedy

members.aol.com/mfwan/index.htm

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could just go get vastly more information than I can provide by going to www.psiphi.org
and navigating around until you find it.
They have info on all the upcoming Star Trek book projects, and they're where I go for info.

NOT affiliated with Rampant Lion Productions (me)

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E-books?

What the -- ?

Sheeesh. I thought their "a chapter per book" idea was bad ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Rated 7 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps