Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Series 5 Idea (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Series 5 Idea
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I just estimated. I looked at his profile, saw 47 posts, and came to the logical conclusion that since all he ever does is post those ideas of his, about 40 seemed like a good number.

------------------
Star Trek: Legacy -
Timeline of Pertinent Events

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dukhat, that was perhaps not a very wise move, or thing to say about Darkstar. No More, please.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else notice the relavence of 47?
bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say this forum is becoming very mean spirited, and if powers that reside here wish to remain powers where their opinions are valued they should hold their tongue. All responses should be polite and up beat, and if the perpetrator continues to offend the population as a whole the only response should be the boycott of his threads. Any further action should only be taken by the moderator. The individual will either vacate forum on their own when they realize they are being ignored, or they will shut up and continue to lurk hopefully learning something. Those that may know me or not, I don�t say much, but I believe that a good forum needs temperance more than anything if it is to remain a popular haunt.

------------------
Access Password
47at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

[This message has been edited by bear (edited January 22, 2001).]

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thread closed. See http://flare.solareclipse.net/Forum6/HTML/000478.html

------------------
"Babies are squirmy, ugly, dirty, smelly, and noisy. They'd offend all five of my senses if I had any reason to lick one..."
-- TSN, 2001.01.11 23:27, PhoenixChat

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps