Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » ST X Rumor. $$$$ (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ST X Rumor. $$$$
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven of Nine will make a Star Trek X cameo appearance.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO! NO! NO! OH GOD THE HORRORS! PLEASE NO VOYAGER CAMEOS! NO! NO! NO! THE INSANITY .. !

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited May 02, 2001).]

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One wonders why she would even need to make a cameo appearance in a Star Trek film about the TNG cast. At least in FC, Robert Picardo had an excuse: he was the Enterprise's EMH. Is she just going to pop in randomly, say "this is irrelevant" or somesuch nonsense, and pop out just as quickly?

------------------
Lisa: "OK, now we're gonna pick jobs out of the chore hat. Dad, you go first."
Homer: "Come on, bikini inspector...scrub toilet! Ohhhwww...OK, that was a practice..."

Shabren's Final Prophecy: Star Trek: Legacy

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember the rumor about the Riker/Troi wedding?

Perhaps Seven is going to "pop" out of the giant cake at Will's bachelor party? (And what about the mixture of three words? - pop, Seven, Riker!!)

Sorry about that - quite distasteful. ;-)

------------------
Kryten: Pub? - Ah yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve
advanced states of mental incompetence by the repeated consumption of
fermented vegetable drinks. - Red Dwarf "Timeslides"

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Mr. Powers, everyone knows that it'll be a soap opera sorta scene.

*wedding between Riker and Troi, taking place on Enterprise-E's ten-forward*

Picard: And if anyone is opposed to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Seven: *knocks down the ten-forward doors* Stop this wedding!

Picard: A Borg! No! The line must be drawn here! *pulls a phaser rifle out of nowhere*

Crusher: Calm down, Jean Luc. *ejects him with a sedative*

Picard: Whoaa.....Moby Dick....tea Earl Grey hot..... *falls down, accidentally fires rifle, nails Data*

Data: I find this very amusing. *dies laughing*

Geordi: NOOOOoooooooOOOOOOoooooooo!

Crusher: *checks on Jean Luc* My God, I accidentally gave him an overdose. He's dead, Worf.

Worf: What the heck am I doing here? Wasn't I on DS9?

Troi: *challanges Seven* Who are you and why are you ruining our wedding? I sense a lot of hostility from you.

Seven: Species 20834, Betazoid, known for using their telepathic abilities to state the obvious. *slaps Troi*

Riker: It's you!!!

Troi: You know her?!?!

Riker: She.....jumped out of a cake at my bachelor's party.

Seven: Yes, and I am carrying his child.

*que dramatic music*

Riker: That can't be, that was only last night, and this morning, and just before the reception.

Seven: You underestimated the Borg gestation period. Now, come with me, we will build an alcove on a little hill with a lakeside view, and form our own little hive.

Troi: No you don't, he's mine!

Seven: We'll see. *kills Troi in dramatic cat-fight-hand-to-hand-combat sequence, as Troi lay dying, the crowd goes wild* Now, there's nothing to stop us...

Wesley: *comes out of his hiding place behind the bar* You evil fiend, I'll stop you with my....

Worf: *cuts Wesley down with his meg'leh* Oh shutup you annoying little brat. I'm so sick and tired of you.

Crusher: He was adopted anyways.

Harry: *appears out of nowhere* Wait Seven! You said that was my child! You said that we were going to for our own little hive!

Dum Dum Duuuumm.....

*que dramatic music and narrative*

Whose child is it? Is it Riker's? Harry's? What the heck are the VOY crew even doing here, aren't they still stuck in the Delta quadrant? How did Worf suddenly show up, again? Why are Picard and Data both dead? Will they be back for a sequel, if Paramount offer them enough money? Is there any point to this story? Plot? Character developement? Actual story quality? Who else is going to show up unexpectedly?

Find out in the next movie, Star Trek XI: The Undiscovered Continuity.

------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Soontir_Fel
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this movie called? Star Trek X: The Rejected Plot? Kinda a funny though

------------------
"Asteroids do not concern me, Admrial. I want that ship, not excuses."

-Lord Darth Vader (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back)

IP: Logged
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna be on top of a mountain, but I'll be sure to use my Hewlett Packard Streaming Video technology thing to tune in and see what happens next. 8)

------------------
Phasers

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ejects him with a sedative?

Some gas pressure to get him
a) off the floor and across the room, and
b) through the bulkhead, SIFs and the outer hull.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Xanthi
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riker and Troi are getting married?

Nooooooooo

But he's always been a ladies man, the kirk of the 24th century. He has so much personality and Troi has none (well maybe a little in the last few movies). She couldn't even be an interesting drunk in "Naked Now" when everyone else managed to be.

Well what a disappointment that is.

(Ok - I have a bit of an interest in Riker, he's a 'little' older than me but if he offered his services I dont think I'd say no! This news breaks my heart .)

IP: Logged
TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
david templer
my god that was the funniest thing i read all day

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! I agree that was so farkin' funny - I've got tears...

the Picard hypo reaction was hilarious!

Thankyou

Andrew

------------------
Homer: I'm gonna miss Springfield. This town's been awfully good to us.
Bart: No, it hasn't, Dad. That's why we're leaving.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [pokes his head out the window] So long, Stinktown!

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Np, glad I could bring joy to your lives.

------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh, I've been away for too long to have missed this.
David, that was great. You should become a Trek screenwriter!

Hey wait, come to think about it, let's make Series 5 a sitcom with that sort of humor of yours. Can't be worse than what TPTB are planning!!!!!!
;-)

------------------
Kryten: Pub? - Ah yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve
advanced states of mental incompetence by the repeated consumption of
fermented vegetable drinks. - Red Dwarf "Timeslides"

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Couldn't be Worse?" I think we owe David more credit than that.

------------------
Faster than light - no left or right.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! A Trek sitcom, I can just see it.

Enter Data> "Honey I'm Home!"
*canned laughter*
Out walks Geordi in a starfleet apron and hair in rollers... "Don't you give ME Honey!"
*canned laughter*
Data: "But-!"
Geordi: "Uh Ahhh... Talk to the Tricorder!"
*audience whooping!*

------------------
Homer: I'm gonna miss Springfield. This town's been awfully good to us.
Bart: No, it hasn't, Dad. That's why we're leaving.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [pokes his head out the window] So long, Stinktown!

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a Trek sitcom if shown on the WB.

I actually used to think that given Riker's easygoing style, giving him a ship might lend itself to 'lighter' writing. Now, I'm not talking pratfalls here, just a bit of humor mixed in.

"Cap'n! It's a future ship coming through a temporal anomaly!"

*Breaks 4th wall, a la Ferris Bueller* "I HATE time travel. One accident with a prophylactic and you could wind up as your own grandfather."

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited May 10, 2001).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps