Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager's finale! $$$$ Possible spoiler!! $$$$

Author Topic: Voyager's finale! $$$$ Possible spoiler!! $$$$
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
In responce to the topic of Voyager's finale. I found this at www.greatlink.org which is a Star Trek fan site that is fairly accurate when it comes to spoilers and such. Wheather or not THIS spoiler should be taken seriously or not, I don't know, but just in case.....

Spoiler in T-minus:

Enjoy!

A TGL source (u know who you are and thanks) �...was told that the first part of the plot for Endgame is that it is set 25 years in the future where Tuvok has been locked up for attacking Janeway after Voyager returned to Earth after Janeway somehow managed to get her hands on transwarp coils, although none of the crew could make out how she managed to get them. Tuvok is convinced that Janeway is a ' Borg Replicant ', a new breed of Borg which can disguise themselves physically as another human.�

�We find out that this is the truth when Janeway visits Tuvok in a Federation mental institute and tries to kill him. Tuvok kills the replicant and with the help of Janeway's personal assistant, Lt Marie Cooper, makes it to a hanger at a Federation research centre where an experimental time ship is being held. Tuvok takes the ship into space and gets ready to jump back in time to undo the events resulting in Janeway being replaced when an armada of Borg Cubes and a familiar Diamond enter Earth orbit.�

�Narrowly escaping the Borg Fleet, Tuvok jumps back to a point in time where Voyager comes across a seemingly deserted Borg ship which is unlike one they have seen before. Upon investigation they find that it is an advanced Borg destroyer which was too powerful for its own good and vaporized all life onboard...or so it seemed. Janeway orders an expedition now that the ship is dormant, but when she comes across a stasis chamber onboard and foolishly opens it, she activates a Borg distress beacon. A fleet of Borg cubes emerge from transwarp conduits around the destroyer and Voyager followed by the Queen's ship.�

�Stuck on the ship, Janeway, Tuvok, Torres and Seven are contacted by the Queen. She gives Janeway an ultimatum : Surrender herself to the Borg or watch as the fleet destroys Voyager and them as well. Weighing up the odds and knowing that Voyager cannot defend itself against the mass of Borg Cubes, Janeway turns herself over to the Queen while the time ship speeds towards them... �

To be continued...

As I said, wheather or not this spoiler is accurate or not, I don't know. What do you think? Oh and while you are responding to the forum PLEASE bow down and thank me for bringing this little tid bit to your attention! Thank you!

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

[This message has been edited by MIB (edited May 07, 2001).]

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, MIB, for regurgitating stuff I read at the TrekBBS last week ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
TrekBBS? Never heard of it. Sorry about that though.

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

[This message has been edited by MIB (edited May 07, 2001).]

IP: Logged
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No biggie. I learned about this spoiler from trektoday.com at about the same time.

Mark

------------------
"Why build one, when you can have two at twice the price?"

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, such an ending would really fuck up a fucked up series. Thank you, Powers That Be.

------------------
"Fuck L Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
hip gangster wannabes."
-Tool, Ænima

---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is about Endgame part 1, not 2 (if it IS the real thing).

------------------
"We have a good arrangement. He supplies the weapons, I use them."
- Blade

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've learned that when reading this stuff you need to take it with a pound of salt. I prefer to wait a and see.

------------------
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Buries himself in salt*

------------------
"Fuck L Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
hip gangster wannabes."
-Tool, Ænima

---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*buries this thread in Voyager Forum*

------------------
"In a completely unrelated news story, I have a date tomorrow night."
- Omega, in trying to explain why pigs are now flying, why Microsoft products are now working perfectly, hell freezing over, and George W Bush giving a flawless speech. 04/06/01, 12:17AM

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps